Due to increasing amounts of spam, we do not publish email addresses on the website. To have your work considered for publication, please use our Submissions Contact Form to request submissions information. Please DO NOT include your query letter or other information in this request; the form merely sends your request to an autoresponder box, which immediately sends you the submissions information (please check your spam folders if you do not see a response within 5 minutes).
Your submissions package should contain the following:
- Title (please provide at least a working title for your work)
- Genre (fantasy, mystery, science fiction, western, etc.)
- Word count
- A 40-word, promotional-style “quick teaser” blurb for web copy. Sell us with this blurb like you’ll sell potential readers with it!
- Promotional text for the back cover of the work (100-200 words)
- A brief excerpt from the work (no more than 300 words)
- An outline/overview of the entire story arc (the synopsis)
- Any previous publication information on the work, including where and when it was published, if applicable
- A short author bio (100-250 words)
- A Marketing Plan describing what you can do to help get the word out about your book
- The first four (4) chapters of your book
Posted in: Submissions